Friday 9 March 2007

Beinn Eunaich and Beinn a Chochuill


Hey Jude.....

This song will never be the same for me again. Gav, Shaz and I headed along to the post office for some provisions before we started this and saw a sign for a lost dog called Jude. Says it all. After a fairly muddy walk up to the bealach at the end of the glen, we then took a steep right up thr hill and began the walk up towards the 1st summit. By the time we got up towards the summit, there was a fair bit of snow and we the proceeded on to the 2nd Munro. This was even steeper but before long we had bagged it and were heading back down to the car park before long. Gav was convincing me to go along to Hotrock but the more he tried to convince me, the more desperate he seemed and eventually like a young virgin, sensing testosterone overload, I thought no.

Was Gav really pulling Shaz up the hill??? Or was that my Munro-fatigued mind?

No comments: